No Permission No TakeOff
No Permission No Takeoff
No Permission No Takeoff "NPNT"
NPNT (No permission no take-off) is designed for enabling flight permission digitally and managing Unmanned Aircraft operations and traffic efficiently. Every UAS / RPAS sold in India under the regulations published by DGCA for UAS / RPAS, must have a secure mechanism built on to the equipment to self-authenticate its permission to take-off. It is made possible through a digitally signed document called a Permission Artefact (machine-readable) which when read by the equipment establishes its authenticity and permission to fly. This technology framework is referred to as NPNT (No Permission No Take-off). The framework plays an important role in ensuring various measure of safety and security of a flight by enforcing UAS / RPAS not to take-off without a digitally signed permission from DigitalSky.
- UUID, UIN, UAOP verification.
- Verification & Validation of permission artefacts.
- Permission Artefact Timer.
- Download flight logs.
- Logging in case of Breach ( Time & Geo-Fence ).
- Encryption of communication.
- Compatible Interface : Android, Windows, iOS.